PFFT

 Hi. Hello. Sorry Im not update my blog fr a long time -.- But who cares ? Haha. How are you ? I'm terrible. You too ? Oh I know why :P Yeah fr sure all students mesti dah dapat their results en ? Me too ;(( And MY RESULTS IS NOT LIKE WHAT I WANTED. What the Hell is that ? Something wrong with my studies ? Nah I dont think so. I'm study hard before exam. I didnt sleep fr 3days :'/ Anyone who made is also ? Gah I dont know. Im so sad :(( Bila cakap dengan orang how much I sad everyone responded like this ------->

"LAH MENGGELABAH PAHAL KAU NI"

"WAT ILEK SUDAH"

 Lah menggelabah sangat keeee ? Normal lah en ? Korang yang taknak ambik tahu agaknya -.- Pfft. Thin positive, maybe Allah taknak bagi lagi kan ? Mana tahu PMR keeee ? Amin ;)

 What's next ? Oh my God I've KAWAD competition tomorrow ! Hooway Hooway ! Can't wait -/- Pray fr me ;) Hihihi. k I'll update my story later :(( I've no time byeeee muuah :* 


No comments:

Post a Comment