2010 , IM GONNA MISS YOU

2010 will expire in the next few days. I want to cry: / This year is too many sweet memories between me and all my friends. They are good friends among the best in the world! Fared, Kiena, Ashraf, Nadzim, Balqis and all students form 4, you guys are the best I've found it! aku tak rapat sgt dgn budak sebaya aku. I've problems with them :/ I always try to be a good and perfect friend but then wont to be my bestfriend. Im so sad. I know Im not perfect like yours. Korang pandai alim semua tapi I remain grateful for having sakinah and balqis in my life. They accept my patch. When Im down they are always there when Im crying they lend their shoulder to me complaining of my distress. awww THEY ARE THE BEST ! hmph I've 2bestfrined lagi but we were gaduh bcuz stupid things. Drama yesterday made our friendship berkecai berai. i miss both of you, I MISS YOU FAREESYA NAJAT ! i miss both of you. we are good friend but WHY we had the worst friendship's ending eva ? Im sorry and goodluck guys i love you all always :/ hmph fr asyraf jamil yang handsome , kaulahhh yang paling annoyed baik gedik semuaaa ah dekat kau ! thanks fr everything. aku sayang kau. fr nadzim , kaulahh budak paling gila aku pernah jumpa. kau da la gedik suka panggil aku sayang laa baby laa chubby laa aku sepak bontot kau karang :p haha. i love you :*


AND LASTLY , azri farid bin shahroom boyfriend saya yang paling comel , hiung amncung leher panjang spectacle besar mata kecik bila senyum buat saya cair , ILOVEYOU :* thanks baby. baby da teman ja satu tahun ni lengkap dgn kasih sayang baby *CEHH ;P haha. 


and hello guys ! TAHUN DEPAN KITA PMR AND SPM SAMA SAMA. MARI BERJUANG MENDAPATKAN RESULTS YANG KEBABOOM ! all the best lovesssss you :*


muka tahan kentut haha
we're happy family

i love you kiena ALWAYS ~
the comel-est budak aku pernah jumpa , BALQIS

kiena , jieeja, najaat, fareesya in memories ~ ):
meet nadzim gila :O haha aww kiena sho cute kan ?
lagoon time , haha

No comments:

Post a Comment