LOVE

I had the best day with you

You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.All the stars in the universe could not replace what we have together. I thank you for the love we have and your gentleness. Never forget me, as I will never forget you. and hm If only i can tell you how much i love and how much i wanna have you in my arms once more :/ when my phone rings fared . I'm not sure if it was you ,but one thing for sure, my heart beats only for YOU. Because it when you do not contact me for a day, I may crazy and do all the things I lost focus. Im like CRAZAY . yeah seriously. Im afraid to lose you, I mean it seriously too. Believe me ahh ngade bgade. For once in my life, I don't have to try to BE HAPPY, when I'm with you, it just happens. Thanks for accept me for what me are. Me very appreciate it ! I hope you will be mine forever, InsyaAllah  and last word,

fared, I LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment